Saturday, June 7, 2008

Are you ready for take off?

Well, here we are the big night. The last rush of shopping for items and figuring out how to stuff anything else into our poor suite cases. Everything in my house is starting to climb to a climax as each hour passes getting nearer to our departure. I can feel a small case of the butterfly's in my stomach, I have never traveled over seas especially without my family. I wonder what I will see when I look out the window of our plane, does the ocean seem as big and vast from the sky as it does on land? I certainly am excited for tomorrow as this long dream is ready to become reality. I remember back in December when I thought "How cool would it be to go to Germany! I wish I could go.", and now here we are actually doing it.

This is such a blessing that we were given the opportunity to do such an amazing thing with our music. It will be the connector of our two worlds over there and I just can't wait. I want to hear the melody of their humming streets, bustling vendors, and whistle of the wind as it passes by. But the best part is that no matter where I am or what I am doing, when I will look up into the sky I know that some where back home my family will be seeing the same thing.

I wish you all the best in your adventurous packing, and I hope that your last night home is spent well in the company of your loved ones. Good night, and see you tomorrow.
~Jen