Thursday, June 5, 2008

Packing, packing, packing....oh dear!

Wow, in just three days off we go to Germany! As exciting as it is, there is so much to do. I know packing is a big thing for me. At this point my head is spinning, should I bring this or will I need that. Right now all I am certain that must be packed is my tooth brush and a few other things. It seems like it is going to be hard to fit all the things I will need for two weeks into just 50 pounds. Plus I want to go a bit lighter than that because, hey it's Germany, who knows what I souvenirs I will want to bring home!
The busy bustling about at my house is starting to drive me insane. I wouldn't be surprised if I walked in my room only to find my suitcase open and my family trying to fit inside. I know that while I am having a blast performing in Germany, at home my mom and dad will wait wondering about what I'm doing, the things I will have seen, and if I miss them as much as they want me too. (P.s. I probably will.) But I am glad that they are letting me go on such a wonderful trip that will open my eyes to a whole new world.