Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A travling we will go!

What a great adventure, here it is Wednesday and I just can't believe how fast this week is going. As we go place after place (castles too) I have discovered that the one thing that is consistent in our ever changing atmosphere are the bus rides. The bus rides themselves are a truly unique aspect of this wonderful trip. I remember the first bus ride in Germany we all sat with the friends we knew from our school, and that was all there was no real change in our social horizon. However all of that is starting to change as I have seen great new friendships being formed between students from both North and South.

Along with the new and growing friendships are some awkward band moments needed to create them. I have seen and been apart of several of these moments, the range from creating random card games that catch on like wild fires to a "bat cave" being created in the back of the bus, and that is just a few. The bat cave is just one part of the uniqueness, so many more random conversations and weired storying tell are what also make up the wonderful traveling hours. Well, I have to get dressed for the disco tech I will write later!
~Jennifer Dust