Monday, June 9, 2008

When you wish upon a star...


What a fun day! Ifound myself spending time in one of the great creations for Walt Disneys Masterpiece, Cinderella. The castle was at the top of a very large hill in which we had to climb, but it was worth it. As I walked through the castle itself so many thoughts of the movie ran through my head, especialy with the ballroom scene, the celling was amazing. It was so much fun getting to see the castle as well as the town that lay at the bottom of the valey. There were many trinkets and wonderfull things to buy within their shops. There was just one thing that I bought there however...Ice Cream! Let me tell you from experience that German ice cream is just down right amazing! It is so thick and creamy,the texte just was perfect almost like a frozen smoothy. I was also pleased about the price, some places it was just 1 euro, which for two really large scoops of fantasic ice cream was trully a treat!
I really want to write so much about our trip but it seems that I am being called away for dinner. So I must say ta ta for now.
~Jennifer
*P.s. Germany won the first soccer game....Yay! (I saw it on tv...mind you it was in german but that just made the game more invigorating!)